IBU-ICSSH21 intends to serve as a platform for a global audience of academics, researchers, and scholars to present their research work and/or on-going research activities in the field of humanities and social sciences, as well as all interrelated disciplines. We invite all interested educators, linguists, psychologists, economists, neuroscientists, artists, PR’s, political scientists, policy-makers, practitioners and entrepreneurs to share and improve their research, to develop business applications, to gain more knowledge of the challenges of global networking, global business and best practices.
ICSSH2021 will be held online, through a platform that will be set by the conference organizers. Participants will receive links for access upon successful completion of their registration.
Participants will be offered the possibility to publish their full papers in one of the journals published by International Balkan University:
- TRENDS IN ECONOMICS, FINANCE AND MANAGEMENT JOURNAL (TEFMJ) (http://tefmj.ibu.edu.mk)
- JOURNAL OF LAW AND POLITICS (https://www.ibu.edu.mk/ijep/)
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES IN ART AND COMMUNICATION (IJISAC) (https://www.ibu.edu.mk/ijisac/)
- TURKISH STUDIES (http://turkishstudies.net/turkishstudies)
- TURKISH STUDIES-EDUCATIONAL SCIENCES JOURNAL (http://turkishstudies.net/educationalsciences)
- TURKISH STUDIES-SOCIAL SCIENCES JOURNAL (http://turkishstudies.net/social-sciences)
- TURKISH STUDIES-LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE JOURNAL (http://turkishstudies.net/languageandliterature)
- TURKISH STUDIES-ECONOMIC-FINANCE-POLITICS JOURNAL (http://turkishstudies.net/economics-finance-politics)
- TURKISH STUDIES-HISTORICAL ANALYSIS JOURNAL (http://turkishstudies.net/historical-analysis)
- TURKISH STUDIES-COMPARATIVE RELIGIOUS STUDIES JOURNAL (http://turkishstudies.net/comparativereligious)